Inspired by Tron (1982)
“You’ve got to expect some static. After all, computers are just machines; they can’t think.”
The gaming arcade set up by Flynn, following his departure as an engineer from ENCOM.
The film was disqualified from receiving an Academy Award nomination for special effects, because the Academy felt at the time that using computers was “cheating”. My oh my, how times have changed.
Material: Three layer soft shell. 94% polyester/6% elastane outer.
- Bionic-Finish® Eco treatment.
- Waterproof 5000mm, breathable 5000g/m² and windproof hydrophobic membrane.
- Part honeycomb jersey lining.
- Fluorine and PFC free.
- Classic fit.
- Stand up collar.
- Full length contrast zip with chin guard and inner zip guard.
- Hydroshell underarm ventilation panels.
- Right chest covered zip pocket.
- One sleeve zip pocket.
- One internal mesh media pocket.
- Two contrast front zip pockets.
- Tear release adjustable cuffs.
- WRAP Certified Production
All prices are inclusive of VAT
No copyright infringement intended with this design