Inspired by Tron (1982)
- "The best programmer ENCOM ever had, and he ends up playing Space Cowboy in some back room."
- Movie Retro Messenger Bag inspired by Steven Lisburger’s sci fi fantasy starring Jeff Bridges, installed 1982.
- The former employer of Flynn, the engineer/programmer, this design pays homage to the company logo.
- In an early realisation of rogue AI, not unlike Cyberdyne, ENCOM is home to MCP, a program who’s AI develops with deadly consequences.
Retro Messenger Bag
- 100% Polyester
- Retro style
- Contrast colour edging
- Adjustable webbing shoulder strap
- Zipped mesh pocket under flap
- Rip-strip© closure
- Capacity 12 litres
- 40 x 30 x 10 cm
Price shown is inclusive of VAT