Inspired by Total Recall (1990)
“A friend of mine tried one their “special offers,” nearly got himself lobotomised.”
Rekall, the company that implants fake memories, until those fake memories awaken actual memories of being a secret agent. Awkward.
One of the heavily re-edited scenes to get a lower age rating was the escalator shootout where Quaid uses a human body to shield himself from bullets. Human body as a shield? Tame by today’s standards.
Material: Three layer soft shell. 94% polyester/6% elastane outer.
- Bionic-Finish® Eco treatment.
- Waterproof 5000mm, breathable 5000g/m² and windproof hydrophobic membrane.
- Part honeycomb jersey lining.
- Fluorine and PFC free.
- Classic fit.
- Stand up collar.
- Full length contrast zip with chin guard and inner zip guard.
- Hydroshell underarm ventilation panels.
- Right chest covered zip pocket.
- One sleeve zip pocket.
- One internal mesh media pocket.
- Two contrast front zip pockets.
- Tear release adjustable cuffs.
- WRAP Certified Production
All prices are inclusive of VAT
No copyright infringement intended with this design