Inspired by Top Gun (1986)
- "You don’t have time to think up there. If you think, you’re dead."
- Movie Unisex Varsity Jacket inspired by Tony Scott’s quintessential 80’s action thriller, taking off 1986.
- Design based on the logo of the Top Gun flying school, attended by men called things like Goose, Merlin, Maverick and Viper. Awesome.
- The US Navy stated that the film’s popularity resulted in a 500 percent increase in the number of recruits wanting to enter into their aviation program. It doesn’t take much for someone, young or old, to want to fly jets, where do we sign up?
Unisex Varsity Jacket
- 330gsm 80% combed cotton, 20% polyester screen printed unisex button up varsity jacket
- Unisex fit
- Press-stud closure with contrast studs
- Knitted collar, cuffs and hem with stripe detail
- Contrast sleeves
- Hanging loop at back neck
Price shown is inclusive of VAT