Inspired by Top Gun (1986)
“You don’t have time to think up there. If you think, you’re dead.”
Design based on the logo of the Top Gun flying school, attended by men called things like Goose, Merlin, Maverick and Viper. Awesome.
The US Navy stated that the film’s popularity resulted in a 500 percent increase in the number of recruits wanting to enter into their aviation program. It doesn’t take much for someone, young or old, to want to fly jets, where do we sign up?
Material: Three layer soft shell. 94% polyester/6% elastane outer.
- Bionic-Finish® Eco treatment.
- Waterproof 5000mm, breathable 5000g/m² and windproof hydrophobic membrane.
- Part honeycomb jersey lining.
- Fluorine and PFC free.
- Classic fit.
- Stand up collar.
- Full length contrast zip with chin guard and inner zip guard.
- Hydroshell underarm ventilation panels.
- Right chest covered zip pocket.
- One sleeve zip pocket.
- One internal mesh media pocket.
- Two contrast front zip pockets.
- Tear release adjustable cuffs.
- WRAP Certified Production
All prices are inclusive of VAT
No copyright infringement intended with this design