Inspired by The Wicker Man (1973)
- "Come. It is time to keep your appointment with the Wicker Man."
- Movie Unisex Varsity Jacket inspired by Robin Hardy’s pagan horror mystery, summoned 1973.
- A local pub, for local people, much like, say, The Slaughtered Lamb. Cosy, rustic, with a ‘warm’ welcome for outsiders.
- Edward Woodward admitted one of the memories of filming that stuck out in his mind was watching the trees in bloom, being brought in on the back of a truck as he had never seen anything like it. None of the location trees were actually in bloom, due to the time of year during filming.
Unisex Varsity Jacket
- 330gsm 80% combed cotton, 20% polyester screen printed unisex button up varsity jacket
- Unisex fit
- Press-stud closure with contrast studs
- Knitted collar, cuffs and hem with stripe detail
- Contrast sleeves
- Hanging loop at back neck
Price shown is inclusive of VAT