Inspired by The Wicker Man (1973)
- "Come. It is time to keep your appointment with the Wicker Man."
- Movie Mens Fleece Shorts inspired by Robin Hardy’s pagan horror mystery, summoned 1973.
- A local pub, for local people, much like, say, The Slaughtered Lamb. Cosy, rustic, with a ‘warm’ welcome for outsiders.
- Edward Woodward admitted one of the memories of filming that stuck out in his mind was watching the trees in bloom, being brought in on the back of a truck as he had never seen anything like it. None of the location trees were actually in bloom, due to the time of year during filming.
Mens Fleece Shorts
- 280gsm 80% combed cotton 20% polyester shorts
- Deep waistband with contrast drawcord
- Two front pockets with raw edges
- One back pocket
Price shown is inclusive of VAT