Inspired by The Wicker Man (1973)
“Come. It is time to keep your appointment with the Wicker Man.”
A local pub, for local people, much like, say, The Slaughtered Lamb. Cosy, rustic, with a ‘warm’ welcome for outsiders.
Edward Woodward admitted one of the memories of filming that stuck out in his mind was watching the trees in bloom, being brought in on the back of a truck as he had never seen anything like it. None of the location trees were actually in bloom, due to the time of year during filming.
Material: Three layer soft shell. 94% polyester/6% elastane outer.
- Bionic-Finish® Eco treatment.
- Waterproof 5000mm, breathable 5000g/m² and windproof hydrophobic membrane.
- Part honeycomb jersey lining.
- Fluorine and PFC free.
- Classic fit.
- Stand up collar.
- Full length contrast zip with chin guard and inner zip guard.
- Hydroshell underarm ventilation panels.
- Right chest covered zip pocket.
- One sleeve zip pocket.
- One internal mesh media pocket.
- Two contrast front zip pockets.
- Tear release adjustable cuffs.
- WRAP Certified Production
All prices are inclusive of VAT
No copyright infringement intended with this design