Inspired by The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)
- "Observe, Mr. Bond, the instruments of Armageddon."
- Movie Sherpa Lined Zip-Up Hoodie inspired by Lewis Gilbert’s 1977, 007 action adventure.
- Design inspired by the logo of the Arch Villain for this Bond outing, Carl Stromberg, who’s hobbies include fine dining, fine drinking and feeding his enemies to the fishes.
- The Carl Stromberg character in this film actually has webbed hands, however, they often go unnoticed by viewers on video and DVD compared to when the movie was released in cinemas. We’ll look for them now as well.
Sherpa Lined Zip-Up Hoodie
- 280gsm 80% cotton 20% polyester screen printed zip-up hooded top
- 100% polyester cream sherpa lined body and hood
- Full length covered zip
- Front pouch pockets
- Deep ribbed cuffs and hem
Price shown is inclusive of VAT