Inspired by The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)
“Observe, Mr. Bond, the instruments of Armageddon.”
Design inspired by the logo of the Arch Villain for this Bond outing, Carl Stromberg, who’s hobbies include fine dining, fine drinking and feeding his enemies to the fishes.
The Carl Stromberg character in this film actually has webbed hands, however, they often go unnoticed by viewers on video and DVD compared to when the movie was released in cinemas. We’ll look for them now as well.
Material: Three layer soft shell. 94% polyester/6% elastane outer.
- Bionic-Finish® Eco treatment.
- Waterproof 5000mm, breathable 5000g/m² and windproof hydrophobic membrane.
- Part honeycomb jersey lining.
- Fluorine and PFC free.
- Classic fit.
- Stand up collar.
- Full length contrast zip with chin guard and inner zip guard.
- Hydroshell underarm ventilation panels.
- Right chest covered zip pocket.
- One sleeve zip pocket.
- One internal mesh media pocket.
- Two contrast front zip pockets.
- Tear release adjustable cuffs.
- WRAP Certified Production
All prices are inclusive of VAT
No copyright infringement intended with this design