Inspired by The Shining (1980)
- "My girls, sir, they didn’t care for the Overlook at first. One of them actually stole a pack of matches, and tried to burn it down. But I "corrected" them sir."
- Movie Retro Messenger Bag inspired by Stanley Kubrick’s shining supernatural thriller, from 1980.
- The throwing around of the tennis ball inside the Overlook Hotel was Jack Nicholson’s idea. The script originally only specified that, "Jack is not working". All work and no play…
Retro Messenger Bag
- 100% Polyester
- Retro style
- Contrast colour edging
- Adjustable webbing shoulder strap
- Zipped mesh pocket under flap
- Rip-strip© closure
- Capacity 12 litres
- 40 x 30 x 10 cm
Price shown is inclusive of VAT