Inspired by The Shining (1980)
- "My girls, sir, they didn’t care for the Overlook at first. One of them actually stole a pack of matches, and tried to burn it down. But I "corrected" them sir."
- Movie Snapback Cap inspired by Stanley Kubrick’s shining supernatural thriller, from 1980.
- The throwing around of the tennis ball inside the Overlook Hotel was Jack Nicholson’s idea. The script originally only specified that, "Jack is not working". All work and no play…
- 100% acrylic twill
- Flat peak, one size fits all with snapback style adjuster
- Various coloured front peak
- Green underpeak on all colours
Price shown is inclusive of VAT