Inspired by The Game (1997)
- "I don’t care about the money. I’m pulling back the curtain. I want to meet the wizard."
- Movie Unisex Varsity Jacket inspired by David Fincher’s mystery thriller from 1997.
- CRS, the mysterious games company that takes investment banker Nicholas Van Orton for everything he’s got.
- David Fincher claimed in an interview, that there is a can of haggis in every scene of the movie. This was done as a joke, because "Haggis" is the nickname of cinematographer Harris Savides.
Unisex Varsity Jacket
- 330gsm 80% combed cotton, 20% polyester screen printed unisex button up varsity jacket
- Unisex fit
- Press-stud closure with contrast studs
- Knitted collar, cuffs and hem with stripe detail
- Contrast sleeves
- Hanging loop at back neck
Price shown is inclusive of VAT