Inspired by Serenity (2005)
- "Boy, it sure would be nice if we had some grenades, don’t you think?"
- Movie Sherpa Lined Zip-Up Hoodie inspired by Joss Whedon’s 2005 film version of his sci-fi adventure TV series, Firefly.
- Blue Sun is the galactic mega-corp in the Firefly/Serenity world, that produces everything from sunscreen, to spaceships.
- Anyone who has seen Serenity and indeed, Firefly, will know it was a crime that the TV series was given a fair chance. on’t you think?"
Sherpa Lined Zip-Up Hoodie
- 280gsm 80% cotton 20% polyester screen printed zip-up hooded top
- 100% polyester cream sherpa lined body and hood
- Full length covered zip
- Front pouch pockets
- Deep ribbed cuffs and hem
Price shown is inclusive of VAT