Inspired by Salem’s Lot (1979)
- "Sweetest singing I ever heard. And a feeling like drowning. And eyes… eyes."
- TV movie Retro Messenger Bag inspired by the Tobe Hooper’s adaptation of Stephen King’s best selling horror novel.
- Barlow & Straker, the fictional antique shop set up in the notorious Marsten House.
- Hooper has said that the film’s finale with Barlow in his coffin required numerous takes to keep the makeup work intact during shooting, as it was prone to cracking and falling off.
Retro Messenger Bag
- 100% Polyester
- Retro style
- Contrast colour edging
- Adjustable webbing shoulder strap
- Zipped mesh pocket under flap
- Rip-strip© closure
- Capacity 12 litres
- 40 x 30 x 10 cm
Price shown is inclusive of VAT