Inspired by Prometheus (2012)
- "Big things have small beginnings."
- Movie Sherpa Lined Zip-Up Hoodie inspired by Ridley Scott’s epic science fiction adventure from 2012
- This design is based on the crew t-shirt as worn by Janek, Captain of the Prometheus. The Weyland logo, in it’s earliest form.
- While Ridley Scott suggested that the cast could have slept and effectively "lived" on the Prometheus interior set during initial filming, this didn’t happen due to health and safety precautions. Pfft. Don’t think we would have passed up that chance, health and safety be damned!
Sherpa Lined Zip-Up Hoodie
- 280gsm 80% cotton 20% polyester screen printed zip-up hooded top
- 100% polyester cream sherpa lined body and hood
- Full length covered zip
- Front pouch pockets
- Deep ribbed cuffs and hem
Price shown is inclusive of VAT