Inspired by Portal (2007)
- "That thing is probably some sort of raw sewage container. Go ahead and rub your face all over it."
- Game Unisex Varsity Jacket inspired by Valve’s innovative first person sci fi adventure, from 2007.
- A stripped down version of the main Aperture Laboratories logo. Still the same group of lovable corporate scientists.
- Events of the first Half-Life game occur after GLaDOS poisons everyone, presumably leaving the Aperture facility forgotten by the outside world due to apocalyptic happenings. GLaDOS was created in response to Black Mesa’s development of similar portal technology.
Unisex Varsity Jacket
- 330gsm 80% combed cotton, 20% polyester screen printed unisex button up varsity jacket
- Unisex fit
- Press-stud closure with contrast studs
- Knitted collar, cuffs and hem with stripe detail
- Contrast sleeves
- Hanging loop at back neck
Price shown is inclusive of VAT