Inspired by Portal (2007)
- "That thing is probably some sort of raw sewage container. Go ahead and rub your face all over it."
- Game Retro Messenger Bag inspired by Valve’s innovative first person sci fi adventure, from 2007.
- A stripped down version of the main Aperture Laboratories logo. Still the same group of lovable corporate scientists.
- Events of the first Half-Life game occur after GLaDOS poisons everyone, presumably leaving the Aperture facility forgotten by the outside world due to apocalyptic happenings. GLaDOS was created in response to Black Mesa’s development of similar portal technology.
Retro Messenger Bag
- 100% Polyester
- Retro style
- Contrast colour edging
- Adjustable webbing shoulder strap
- Zipped mesh pocket under flap
- Rip-strip© closure
- Capacity 12 litres
- 40 x 30 x 10 cm
Price shown is inclusive of VAT