Inspired by The Secret of Monkey Island (1990)
- "Is that a banana in your pocket, or are you just happy to see us?"
- Game Retro Messenger Bag inspired by Lucas Art’s humorous, player-friendly adventure game, setting sail 1990.
- "Yargh! Avast me hearties! Where’s a pirate to get a decent Espresso round here?!" Why, The SCUMM Bar of course!
- SCUMM is a game engine, originally coded by Ron Gilbert, who was one of the creators of the The Secret of Monkey Island series.
- (Script Creation Utility for Maniac Mansion – Maniac Mansion, where the engine was first used.)
Retro Messenger Bag
- 100% Polyester
- Retro style
- Contrast colour edging
- Adjustable webbing shoulder strap
- Zipped mesh pocket under flap
- Rip-strip© closure
- Capacity 12 litres
- 40 x 30 x 10 cm
Price shown is inclusive of VAT