Inspired by Jurassic Park (1993)
- "Yeah, yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn’t stop to think if they should."
- Movie Snapback Cap inspired by Steven Spielberg’s dinosaur action adventure from 1993.
- This is the mine where the amber containing the best examples of preserved blood sucking dinosaur bugs were found.
- The Tyrannosaurus’ roars were a combination of dog, penguin, tiger, alligator, and elephant sounds. Individually, maybe impressive, terrifying when combined.
- 100% acrylic twill
- Flat peak, one size fits all with snapback style adjuster
- Various coloured front peak
- Green underpeak on all colours
Price shown is inclusive of VAT