Inspired by Jaws (1975)
- "Here lies the body of Mary Lee; died at the age of a hundred and three. For fifteen years she kept her virginity; not a bad record for this vicinity."
- Movie Unisex Varsity Jacket inspired by Steven Spielberg’s shark-tastic action adventure from 1975.
- The average summer tourist population of Martha’s Vineyard before the film was released was approximately 5,000 people. After it came out, the population skyrocketed to 15,000. Lots of business for the Surf Shack!
- In addition to the well-known nickname of "Bruce", Steven Spielberg also called the shark "the great white turd" when he became quite frustrated with the troublesome animatronic fish.
Unisex Varsity Jacket
- 330gsm 80% combed cotton, 20% polyester screen printed unisex button up varsity jacket
- Unisex fit
- Press-stud closure with contrast studs
- Knitted collar, cuffs and hem with stripe detail
- Contrast sleeves
- Hanging loop at back neck
Price shown is inclusive of VAT