Inspired by Interstellar (2014)
- "We used to look up at the sky and wonder at our place in the stars. Now we just look down, and worry about our place in the dirt."
- Movie Sherpa Lined Zip-Up Hoodie inspired by Christopher Nolan’s 2014 science fiction epic.
- This logo pays homage to the last ship that mankind has to try and rescue itself from oblivion. No pressure then.
- Theoretical physicist Kip Thorne was a scientific consultant for the film to ensure the depictions of wormholes and relativity were as accurate as possible.
Sherpa Lined Zip-Up Hoodie
- 280gsm 80% cotton 20% polyester screen printed zip-up hooded top
- 100% polyester cream sherpa lined body and hood
- Full length covered zip
- Front pouch pockets
- Deep ribbed cuffs and hem
Price shown is inclusive of VAT