Inspired by Deliverance (1972)
- "We killed a man, Drew. Shot him in the back. A mountain man. A cracker."
- Movie Unisex Varsity Jacket inspired by John Boorman’s tense drama thriller, from 1972.
- An original Arcane design drawing together some of the slightly disturbing, but still entertaining elements of the movie.
- The movie doesn’t explain the title, but the book states that what the city boys are trying to find in the backwoods is ‘deliverance’ from the stress of modern life. There, that’s that cleared up.
Unisex Varsity Jacket
- 330gsm 80% combed cotton, 20% polyester screen printed unisex button up varsity jacket
- Unisex fit
- Press-stud closure with contrast studs
- Knitted collar, cuffs and hem with stripe detail
- Contrast sleeves
- Hanging loop at back neck
Price shown is inclusive of VAT