Inspired by Deliverance (1972)
- "We killed a man, Drew. Shot him in the back. A mountain man. A cracker."
- Movie Sherpa Lined Zip-Up Hoodie inspired by John Boorman’s tense drama thriller, from 1972.
- An original Arcane design drawing together some of the slightly disturbing, but still entertaining elements of the movie.
- The movie doesn’t explain the title, but the book states that what the city boys are trying to find in the backwoods is ‘deliverance’ from the stress of modern life. There, that’s that cleared up.
Sherpa Lined Zip-Up Hoodie
- 280gsm 80% cotton 20% polyester screen printed zip-up hooded top
- 100% polyester cream sherpa lined body and hood
- Full length covered zip
- Front pouch pockets
- Deep ribbed cuffs and hem
Price shown is inclusive of VAT