Inspired by Deliverance (1972)
- "We killed a man, Drew. Shot him in the back. A mountain man. A cracker."
- Movie Mens Fleece Shorts inspired by John Boorman’s tense drama thriller, from 1972.
- An original Arcane design drawing together some of the slightly disturbing, but still entertaining elements of the movie.
- The movie doesn’t explain the title, but the book states that what the city boys are trying to find in the backwoods is ‘deliverance’ from the stress of modern life. There, that’s that cleared up.
Mens Fleece Shorts
- 280gsm 80% combed cotton 20% polyester shorts
- Deep waistband with contrast drawcord
- Two front pockets with raw edges
- One back pocket
Price shown is inclusive of VAT