Inspired by Barton Fink (1991)
- "Who cares about the fifth Earl of Bathsdrop and Lady Higgenbottom and… and… who killed Nigel Grinchgibbons?"
- Movie Unisex Varsity Jacket inspired by the Coen Brothers 1940’s comedy drama.
- This Hollywood hotel is where Barton descends into the hellish depths of writers block.
- The wallpaper in Barton’s room only peels when John Goodman’s character is in or has just left Barton’s room.
Unisex Varsity Jacket
- 330gsm 80% combed cotton, 20% polyester screen printed unisex button up varsity jacket
- Unisex fit
- Press-stud closure with contrast studs
- Knitted collar, cuffs and hem with stripe detail
- Contrast sleeves
- Hanging loop at back neck
Price shown is inclusive of VAT