Inspired by Barton Fink (1991)
- "Who cares about the fifth Earl of Bathsdrop and Lady Higgenbottom and… and… who killed Nigel Grinchgibbons?"
- Movie Sherpa Lined Zip-Up Hoodie inspired by the Coen Brothers 1940’s comedy drama.
- This Hollywood hotel is where Barton descends into the hellish depths of writers block.
- The wallpaper in Barton’s room only peels when John Goodman’s character is in or has just left Barton’s room.
Sherpa Lined Zip-Up Hoodie
- 280gsm 80% cotton 20% polyester screen printed zip-up hooded top
- 100% polyester cream sherpa lined body and hood
- Full length covered zip
- Front pouch pockets
- Deep ribbed cuffs and hem
Price shown is inclusive of VAT