Inspired by Back to the Future Part III (1990)
- "Marty, you’re not thinking fourth dimensionally. You’ll instantly be transported back into 1885, and those Indians won’t even be there."
- Movie Unisex Varsity Jacket inspired by the third film in the much loved BTTF trilogy.
- The drive-in movie theatre where Marty makes another successful time jump, with no dangerous consequences.
- The drive-in theater was constructed specifically for this film. It was built in Monument Valley, and demolished immediately after filming. No films were ever screened there.
Unisex Varsity Jacket
- 330gsm 80% combed cotton, 20% polyester screen printed unisex button up varsity jacket
- Unisex fit
- Press-stud closure with contrast studs
- Knitted collar, cuffs and hem with stripe detail
- Contrast sleeves
- Hanging loop at back neck
Price shown is inclusive of VAT