Inspired by Back to the Future Part III (1990)
- "Marty, you’re not thinking fourth dimensionally. You’ll instantly be transported back into 1885, and those Indians won’t even be there."
- Movie Sherpa Lined Zip-Up Hoodie inspired by the third film in the much loved BTTF trilogy.
- The drive-in movie theatre where Marty makes another successful time jump, with no dangerous consequences.
- The drive-in theater was constructed specifically for this film. It was built in Monument Valley, and demolished immediately after filming. No films were ever screened there.
Sherpa Lined Zip-Up Hoodie
- 280gsm 80% cotton 20% polyester screen printed zip-up hooded top
- 100% polyester cream sherpa lined body and hood
- Full length covered zip
- Front pouch pockets
- Deep ribbed cuffs and hem
Price shown is inclusive of VAT