Inspired by Back to the Future Part III (1990)
- "Marty, you’re not thinking fourth dimensionally. You’ll instantly be transported back into 1885, and those Indians won’t even be there."
- Movie Mens Fleece Shorts inspired by the third film in the much loved BTTF trilogy.
- The drive-in movie theatre where Marty makes another successful time jump, with no dangerous consequences.
- The drive-in theater was constructed specifically for this film. It was built in Monument Valley, and demolished immediately after filming. No films were ever screened there.
Mens Fleece Shorts
- 280gsm 80% combed cotton 20% polyester shorts
- Deep waistband with contrast drawcord
- Two front pockets with raw edges
- One back pocket
Price shown is inclusive of VAT