Inspired by A View to a Kill (1985)
- "May Day, where have you been? I’ve been waiting for you… to take care of me, personally."
- Movie Mens Fleece Shorts inspired by John Glen’s direction of the final Roger Moore Bond film.
- This was Roger Moore’s last outing as Bond, with possibly one the best actors to play a Bond Villain in the series, Christopher Walken.
- The final scenes for Lois Maxwell and Roger Moore each make reference to their end with the series. Maxwell’s last scene as Moneypenny shows her in tears, while Moore’s last scene as Bond has him, quite literally, throwing in the towel.
Mens Fleece Shorts
- 280gsm 80% combed cotton 20% polyester shorts
- Deep waistband with contrast drawcord
- Two front pockets with raw edges
- One back pocket
Price shown is inclusive of VAT